Thursday, September 27, 2012

In a Holding Pattern

Today we finished cleaning the apartment, got the rest of our stuff and went back to the hotel. The girls and I hung out there while Jeremy ran up to work to take care of some stuff. All I can say is, thank goodness for cable and personal DVD players. For dinner we tried out an Indian restaurant. There's this awesome app called Happy Cow that tells you what vegan/vegetarian restaurants are in the area, and that's how we found it. Before this, I'd never had Indian cuisine before. And, I was the only one who loved it. I mean, I've had curry before, but authentic Indian cuisine, no. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it very often, since Leilani and Jeremy weren't too crazy about it. Natalia was mad because I wouldn't let her have too much, she did get a taste and loved it, but her face went kind of red from the heat. But, boy was she mad when I wouldn't give her anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment