Saturday, September 22, 2012

Computer...

Remember how earlier in the week Leilani spilled water on my laptop and Jeremy fixed it? Well, last night, my computer had the dreaded blue screen of death. So I no longer have a computer. It's still under warranty, but since we're inthe process of moving and don't have an address yet, we can't send it in to get it fixed. Do you know how hardit is to type on an iPad? So my posts may not be as long for a while. Also, there probably won't be very many pictures. But I'll still be posting and keeping everybody in the loop.

Today we celebrated my birthday, at least a bit more than yesterday.  W Ernest to one of the only vegan cafes in the area, The Flaming Ice Cube.  It was alright, nothing to write home about. Pretty much just stuff I make all the time, anyway.  It was fun to get out, though, and not have to cook or clean or anything. From there we went to my favorite place.....the bookstore.  I really didn't plan on buying too much, if anything at all.  But I saw a book on herbal remedies on clearance, and really, who could resist?  Leilani got a set of books, and I got Natalia The Very Grouchy Ladybug, one of the only Eric Carle books we don't own.  I got a couple books to help me with writing, since I really do want to do that.  Write, that is.  And it's perfect timing, since y computer is dead.  I'm going to have to actually focus on completing the books and learning.   I'm really excited about it.  

Tomorrow promises to be more cleaning, getting our cars ready for a long trip across country.  It's also going to be our last night at awanas here.  I can't believe we're this close to moving.  This next week is going to fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment