Friday, September 28, 2012

Animal Rescuer

Leilani definitely wants to be an anima rescuer. We got smoothies this morning and the place had vegan cookies, which excited Leilani because it meant no animals had been hurt. She wants to find a place when we move to help rescue animals, so between hopefully doing gymnastics, swimming and maybe Girl Scouts, she's going to be one bay girl!

We tried a vegetarian restaurant that is vegan-friendly. Leilani got a pizza and Jeremy and I got this absolutely delicious sandwich. Natalia got a taste of the chipotle aioli, at first she absolutely LOVED it! Then, all of a sudden, the heat hit. I felt awful she got a taste and it burned. I quickly latched her on and gave her some milk. That helped, and so did the apple cider. She really really loved that! Leilani was excited because they had lots of vegan sweets. We all got a dessert. Yumminess!

We're taking off fairly early tomorrow, so I'm not sure how much blogging I'll be able to do. But I'll definitely try to keep track of everything. I'm taking pictures as we go, but not having a computer I can't get them up on the blog. As soon as I can, I'll have a few posts of just pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment