Sunday, September 16, 2012

All Better

Orange juice and vicks diy shower discs are miracle workers. We're all so much better today! Well, Natalia's still fussy, but I think she's tired from the past few days, and she woke up earlier than usual this morning.

I can't believe how cold it was this morning, not even 50 degrees. I think, maybe, fall is here. At least, I hope so. And the city to which we're moving is much farther north, and incredibly rainy. Good thing I like rain :).

Today, Leilani, Natalia and I ran to the store and actually BOUGHT some Dora/Diego movies. I really do like hearing Leilani yell the Spanish from the shows. It's incredibly cute, plus, she's actually learning the language! Leilani also got some new boots, shiny and black. After she saw Natalia wearing hers, she just had to have some. Actually, she's always had some, except for the past few months. She outgrew her last pair and I just couldn't find any that fit the cute/good price bill. Target's great for that, though. Natalia got something too - a new book. I've already read it to her numerous times - Guess How Much I Love You.

The grocery store here now carries vegan, gluten-free frozen pizza! So guess what we had for dinner? Yep, pizza. I have to say, I love the convenience of the frozen pizza, plus I don't have to feel so bad about it, since it's natural and organic.

Tonight is Leilani's second night at Sparkies. It's also one of our last nights at this club, since we'll be moving really soon. Jeremy's been working on getting all the move stuff lined up today, and we should be moving in the next week. And, thank goodness, it won't be a DITY...that would be horrible, with two little girls, we'd have to stop basically every hour. Hopefully we'll know more tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you tried the shower discs. I wanted to but wanted to know if they really worked. And Hunter still loves Guess How Much I Love You.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do :). And Natalia loves it too, especially trying to eat it at this stage

      Delete