Saturday, September 15, 2012

Daddy's Almost Home!

Last night, Leilani got to stay up late, watch Finding Nemo, eat ice cream and hang out. It was loads of fun. After she went to bed (Natalia wasn't sleeping) I watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Would you believe I'd never seen it before? I must say, it's definitely unique. I've been puzzling my head over how, exactly, to describe it. I think "unique" is probably the best word.

Last night, sleeping was a bit better than the night before. We’ve all been really congested, so yesterday I made vicks diy shower discs.
They take 12-18 hours to harden, but I didn’t want to wait that long to see if we could reap the benefits of them, so I took one of my Scentsy plug-in warmers, put one of the discs in there, and used it last night. I think it helped, because Leilani and Natalia slept much more soundly than the night before. As a matter of fact, Natalia only woke to eat at 5:30. I slept straight through, too, so we’re all feeling much better this morning. The disc dried up completely while in the warmer, so I took it out, dropped it in the shower, turned the water to super-hot and Natalia and I sat in there to unclog our noses. It really worked fantastically. We just kept doing that off and on throughout the day, and hopefully we’ll all be better soon! Ireally should get to the store to get some orange juice, but we all feel icky so we're watchind Dora and Diego and eatingg popcorn. At least we're resting!

Jeremy gets back this evening. While he was there this time, he looked around at different places for us to live when we move. I’m so excited, it’s such a beautiful place, mountains, ocean, lots of hiking, and plenty of vegan places. Yep, we’re going to the west coast! More than that, I can’t really say yet…so keep tuned in to find out exactly which city we’ll be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment