Friday, August 31, 2012

Shopping Day

Today started my hubbys 96 (4 days off for the holiday). We all slept in, then after breakfast Jeremy thought he should retutn his running shoes, get a different pair and get me a pair. I've been wanting to take up running for quite some time now, but what with having a new baby and all I really haven't been able to. Plus, I had no running shoes. Well, I do now! Zero drop, barefoot Merrells.
I can't wait to start!

We went to Panera's for lunch and Natalia had some avocado from Jeremy's salad. I'd squish it onto my finger and she'd suck it off. Made it difficult for me to eat, but she looked so proud of herself *smiles*

From there we went to Target, I wanted to get a toy bar for Natalia's carseat for our upcoming looooonnnnggggg journey, plus a few other things. Leilani got a new pair of shoes
and I got a new diaper bag, my old one was all raggedy and falling apart (it is five years old!), and my new one looks designer-ish and definitely not diaper bag-ish :).


Last night Natalia and I ran to the store while Leilani got ready for bed with Jeremy. The redbox actually had the Hunger Games so I grabbed it, I also got the new VegNews magazine...I'm super excited to read it - Vegan Cheese issue!!!! And the city we're moving to is incredibly vegan friendly, so I imagine finding these cheeses there is going to be fairly easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment