Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Can I Have a Do-Over?

Today looked like it was going to start off well – Natalia and I had a nice lie-in while Leilani watched movies. But then I felt a headache trying to rear its ugly head – I took some Tylenol to head it off (I don’t want to take anything harder, since I’m nursing). It seemed to help, we all had some breakfast, then Leilani and I tackled school. We butted heads quite a bit, she had absolutely NO interest in school today – AT ALL! Natalia was super clingy and fussy. All in all, not too great. I didn’t keep the best lid on my temper, either.

This evening we went to the ballgame. Thanks to MarineWeek we got a suite. There were a few Marines including my dh,plus my daughters and me, and a few other people. The Marines presented a bunch of the Indians PR with some certificates of appreciation, which was pretty cool. I must say, if I ever go to a game again, it has to be a suite. Not being much of a basrball fan, I'm sure I didn't appreciate being on the field or anything :). I kept thinking how much my sister would have LOVED to be there, on the field, at the game, in a suite...

Anyway, we got home and Leilani's exhausted, so had a complete meltdown :(.

I'd really like a do-over....anyone know how to get one? Oh, and the headache's back.

No comments:

Post a Comment