Thursday, August 23, 2012

Late Night + Early Morning = Tired

For whatever reason, Natalia did not go to sleep until almost midnight again last night. And Leilani got up fairly early, so I did too in hopes that Natalia would wake up (she did) so we can hopefully get to bed at a decent hour tonight! She was acting tired, so took a fairly early nap. Fingers crossed for an early night! But consequently I'm feeling very bleh today.

We got all our school done by noon, so Leilani got to watch some Shrek, again. I made some yummy sandwiches for lunch - yves veggie cuisine chicken and ham, non-dairy cheese, Ezekiel 4:9 bread, vegan mayo, lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers. I was trying to clean the oven, but not only would it not clean, it wouldn't unlock! It finally did, so I baked some sweet potatoes for supper.

I've been taking the fish oil (can I say blech again?), and it does seem to be making a difference. I also got a book called Color Me Vegan which will help me make sure we're eating all different colors and getting all our phytonutrients and antioxidants. Obviously, it's best to get them from foods, so that's my goal.

Natalia and Leilani played a bit. Leilani was sitting next to me and Natalia was being held by me, so we played "attack of the giant baby". Natalia doesn't have great control of her hands, so it was an almost zombie-like grab she was making towards Leilani, who would cover her face and say "I won!" They both seemed to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment