Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday

leilani

Leilani decided she wanted to type her name, so, up above this line, there ya have it :). I really can't believe how grown up she's becoming. This morning she entertained herself while Natalia and I slept in. She watched some movies, got some food and water, played with legos and kept busy. Natalia, on the other hand slept and ate all morning.

Leilani got another package in the mail today - her flutophone case (yesterday the flutophone arrived). I figured she'd like getting her very own packages, so had them addressed to her. She really did enjoy opening them - and I had her read her name on the label so she could see they were to her :). My fish oil came today, too. We'll now see if it works. My essential oils came yesterday, so I took a bath with some of them. Nice and relaxing.

We're probably going to spend the next week cleaning and packing. We'll be going to DC for a couple weeks, then from there back to here to pack and moving to out west. And this is the main reason I'm homeschooling this year, anything else, at this point, just wouldn't be feasible!

We watched Shrek - I really think those are Leilani's favorite movies :) She sings along with nearly every song.

Jeremy's due back this evening - the flight's running a bit late thanks to mainteance issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment