Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wednesday

Today was some better than yesterday. I still have a headache trying to emerge, but thus far I've managed to stave it off, with a mixture of tylenol, tons of water, and sleep. I just hope it waits until the weekend when Jeremy will be home all day, that way I can curl up and not need to do anything.

There wasn't as much fighting about school, but I think the increased workload isn't going to work. Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. We'll go back to the regular workload next week, and at least we're a week ahead *smiles*.

Natalia definitely does NOT like being set down, but needs to be held almost all the time. And while I love holding her, it certainly doesn't help the housework. I just keep remembering that poem "quiet down cobwebs and dust go to sleep/for I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep". And really, in 10 years, who's going to remember the mess? But the kids will remember the love and the cuddles. And that's the truly important thing.

I also can't believe Natalia's nearly 4 months old! She's a big baby, too - 26 inches long and 17 1/2 pounds. Apparently, I make really good milk *grin*. She's already wearing some 6-9 mos clothes.

After I weighed Natalia, I set her down on the bed to run and do something, I came back and saw this:
Leilani may not be able to read it, but she had it memorized enough to tell it to Natalia. I love it when they have little bonding moments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment