Sunday, August 19, 2012

Wheatballs and Movies

I'm going to borrow my sister-in-laws formatting for today and write out todays positives

1. As I was cleaning I found a lot of veggie tales that had gone missing, so we watched Pistachio, The Wonderful Wizard of Ha's, God Made You Special and Jonah. Leilani thoroughly enjoyed getting reacquainted with them.

2. Natalia and I had a nice nap on the couch.

3. We had wheatball sandwiches for lunch. I made the wheatballs yesterday, and they were really delicious!

4. I read some Aesop's Fables to Natalia. She kept grinning, so I think she enjoyed it.

5. Leilani and Natalia had a nice little cuddle.

6. Natalia played on the floor for a bit today. She has great neck and back control. She'll be sitting on her own before I know it!


It was a nice lazy day. We're going to spend the next couple weeks cleaning thoroughly and getting ready to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment