Monday, August 13, 2012

First Day of School and Three Month Pictures

Today was our "official" first day of school. Since our curriculum still hadn't arrive as of this morning, I decided to just use what we have and do it religiously. Then, this afternoon, the curriculum arrived! I spent the whole afternoon going over books and working out a bit of a lesson plan for the rest of the week. I think, right now, I'm more excited than Leilani. The curriculum has everything I need for Leilani's kindergarten year - phonics, history, science, Bible, mathematics, handwriting and art. The only thing I'll be adding will be some Spanish. I've figured out how much we should do each week, so we're off to the races tomorrow.

Leilani with her new Hello Kitty backpack


I also took Natalia's three month pictures today, a little late, but better late than never :) Here's a small preview:




No comments:

Post a Comment