Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday


This week, I'm thankful for:

- our new curriculum arrived

- I came up with some ideas to help me get through this PPD

- we started off today with a walk up to the store to return some movies to the redbox. Both girls loved the walk, Natalia was happily looking all over and Leilani was chatting a mile-a-minute and thoroughly enjoying herself :)

- Jeremy made it to Seattle safely. He says it's beautiful (like I knew it was) and now I'm even more excited for our move!

- I found a way to get Leilani to eat her lunch! I bought somelunch containers and pack her a lunch the night before, not ony does she eat almost all of it, but it makes it easier on me, since she's usually hungry right when I'm nursing Natalia.

- I've cut all dyes out of Leilani's diet and there's been a huge change, she's MUCH calmer. Thanks to my sil, Shannon, for the tip!

- cheap and easy meals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment