Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thursday

I'm having trouble coming up with creative blog titles. So for now, we'll just go with the day of the week *smile*

We switched back to a lightened school workload today, and things went So. Much. Smoother. Natalia had a nice go at Leilani's homework

I found my lesson planning book (thank goodness) so I've planned out next weeks school. Fortunately, my hubby called earlier and reminded me that Monday's a holiday. Otherwise, I'd have completely forgotten.

We're still trying to eat through all the food in the pantry, fridge and freezer, so my shopping list is basically just fresh produce and milks. It does make shopping easier and quicker! I really should make it a habit to shop my pantry all the time, instead of just sometimes or when we're gettin ready to move.

I have no idea how to get Leilani to go to sleep at night, we've tried so many different routines, but it just doesn't seem to work. The past several nights, she's not gotten to sleep until around 11pm, and has a low-grade fever today. She just hates sleep and I've no idea how to help her drift off. This has been a problem, though, since she was a baby. And Natalia seems to be the same exact way.

No comments:

Post a Comment