Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Funday?

When we left for Florida (we're back now) we left the house in a bit of a shambles. Today was "un-shamble the house" day, which is about as fun as it sounds. We cleaned nearly all day. But our box count is really high, high enough I've lost count *grins*.

Natalia took a nice long nap, all by herself today. Normally, she has to be laying on me, but I set her in the bassinet and she slept for a good long while, which gave me plenty of time to get a few loads of laundry done. I loaded the dishwasher, then realized I have no dishwasher tabs. But I have to go to the store tomorrow since we ate up all our food before the trip south. I'm going to try a new grocery store, in hopes that they have a larger selection of vegan goods :)

Leilani and Natalia watched a Baby Einstein together, it was so cute, them sitting in front of the tv, Natalia in the bouncy seat and Leilani sitting next to her on the floor. Leilani and Natalia had a nice cuddle on the couch, too.

The day's been long, but really not much to write about, hopefully more tomorrow!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment