Thursday, July 12, 2012

VBS Day 4

As I was getting things ready for the day early this morning, both girls woke up and cuddled
I thought it was incredibly sweet :)


Today was "Bird Day" at VBS. It was also the day Leilani decided that I couldn't leave. Period. So I went out behind the church and tried to do some stretching/yoga....not easy with a baby in the Moby. I did some squats, lunges, warrior pose and tried upward facing dog...she REALLY didn't like that one! But at least I did some exercising!

I remembered my camera today, so got some pictures of Leilani's class playing games (she's in the biggest class - around 25 kids!).



This is her class walking over to get snacks:
Told you it was big :).

Doing Crafts:

We came home and made fresh basil pesto...sooo delish! Natalia's wearing one of her new diaper covers, too!

We finished off the day by doing some more school (yay)
Natalia playing on her playmat

and bathing the girls together :) They both seem to LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment