Friday, July 20, 2012

Arrival

Last night was rough, as I was putting N to bed she woke up and didn't want to go back to sleep :(. After I finally got her back to sleep, I was so tired I got sick :((. By the time I finally got to bed, it was two! And then the girls got up before eight. On a bright note, we successfully used cloth diapers through thde night - ie, NO POO OR PEE EXPLOSIONS :)). Now to figure out long trips and cloth diapering.....

Yesterday, as Natalia was sitting on my lap, she wiggled and flopped herself around until she got into the position she wanted:
Yep, both my girls love technology.

Leilani made a fort out of pillows:

And I played with my stash of diapers, well, really, I just put the inserts in so diapering would be easier.
My diaper stash :) - I now have 19 covers :)

I'm all packed for Florida, except the things I need to wash or we're wearing. I'm trying to pack as light as I can, which is difficult, because everytime I pick up anything, I think, "what if we need this? what if after we get there, I discover I left (fill in the blank)?" I'm a chronic over-packer, so this packing light thing is really hard for me.

Today, Leilani decided it was important that we pick ALL the flowers, so as to remember how beautiful they were. Not incredibly sure about her logic, but she did pick every single flower. And since we're getting ready to go to Florida and they were all gonna die while we were gone, I thought "why not?"


She wasnted to decorate Natalia in the Moby with them :)

She quickly reclaimed them
And from there, she tossed them on the couch *grin*. It was fun while it lasted

Dad arrived today around 2:30. Leilani was just a little excited to see him! She ran around in circles, jumped on the couch and did a couple somersaults. *grin* Natalia just stared, first at PawPaw, then at me. Typical baby :).

Tomorrow we're going to pack the car, Jeremy gets back Sunday, and we're taking off pretty much right after he gets back. Off on another adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment