Monday, July 2, 2012

Sew Much Fun

We started off the day by running to WalMart because I wanted to get the girls some flower-y headbands. While we were there, I got some material to make Natalia some barefoot sandals (you can find the directions here) and some material to make Leilani a summer-y dress. I've been wanting a bright summer-y dress, too, so went ahead and got some material for me. Needless to say, Leilani was very eager to get home :)

We made a quick stop at Trader Joe's on the way home - we needed some more ice cream, bananas and trail mix :)

After we got home, Leilani was rarin' to go...she wanted me to make it all and make it NOW :). It took a while, between changing diapers, feedings and all to finally get it all done, but I made the barefoot sandals and both dresses. Things do take so much longer with kiddos :)



2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! you are amazing!!! those turned out great!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I especially love Ns sandals...I can't wait to make more of them!

      Delete