Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday


- my moby! I know I put this one on here alot, but seriously, it's a lifesaver in nearly every way; it keeps Natalia close to me, nearly eliminates unwanted contact, gives Natalia a sense of security, and allows me to get things done :)

- co-sleeping, I love knowing my girls are safe and sleeping soundly with me. Especially while my dh is gone! Plus, I love that my body feels when Natalia's starting to root around - neither of us has to really wake up, we just nurse lying down :)

- Leilani's learning a bit about geometry on starfall.com. Not only is she learning, but it gives me a chance to read - that is, if Natalia's asleep :).

- Leilani loved VBS last week

- I got to take a few walks thanks to VBS last week :)

- Leilani's doing learning to read again, and we're getting lots more done :)

- I'm nearly all packed for our trip to FL!!!!

- for playing on the bed this morning: I'd put Natalia on her tummy on me and she'd roll off to one side or the other, and Leilani'd laugh and say "do it again!"....we played for a good 15 minutes and it wore Natalia out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment