Friday, July 27, 2012

Going Away Party

Today, I have my first ever guest blogger!!! Say hello to my sister-in-law, Sophie!!! :)

Sophie here! This is super exciting. I have never been asked to guest blog before. *grin*
I have to say, it's so much fun having everyone staying with us. I think I may have to keep them here forever. It feels like one giant sleep over. I think Elizabeth and I might be having the most fun out of everyone though.

Today has been busy. This morning Leilani and Gracie went swimming with PawPaw and Jeremy, so we got to stay home and cuddle the little babies. Then when the big girls got home we put on Madagascar 2 and ate humus and crackers.

Next we went to Walmart to get Leilani and new swim swuit. It's super cute and one of my personal favorites, Hello Kitty. We also picked up matching yellow shirts for the girls to wear. We had to alter Natalias a little but it worked out great. She even had her denim diaper cover so they had matching shorts.

This afternoon was kind of bittersweet. It was Uncle Jeff's leaving party. We are so proud of him because he is going to fight over seas. It was nice to have all the cousins hanging out playing together. Including Cousins A and G. There was lot's of food and everyone seemed to have a good time considering it was a leaving party.

After the party started winding down we all went for a nice evening swim. Natalia looked so cute in her flower swim suit and seemed very happy floating around in her swim ring. Leilani is getting soooo good at swimming she practised swimming back and forth from Mommy to Daddy and visa versa. I feel very proud of my little neice :)

Tonight was also special because Natlia and James got to take a nice bath together and once we had them bathed and semi settled the big girls got home and took a nice bath together. Then I got the privalage of reading bible stories to them. Leilani snuggled in which is always a treat :)

Leilani was also VERY patcient while her little cousins where getting to sleep waiting for her veggietales. She watched Dave and the giant pickle and ate some yummy oatmeal.

Then the highlite of my night was getting to see baby Natalia in my babies bassinette. I loved watching my babies sleep in it and getting to see my little nephew use it, so it is very special that my neice now gets to carry on the tradition.


Okay that's enough from me for tonight. Handing back to Elizabeth.
Goodnight all!
- Sophie

Here are some pictures from today :)








No comments:

Post a Comment