Monday, July 9, 2012

VBS Day 1

Today was the first day of vacation Bible school at church. Leilani seemed to enjoy it. I asked her what she liked about it, and she answered "I liked the singing. I just liked singing. That's all.".


On the way back home, we stopped at Trader Joe's to get some more goodies - falafel, chickenless fingers/strips, and my personal favorite - tofu-edamame nuggets :).

Last night, Natalia and I got to skype with Aunt Sophie :) Natalia chattered away to Sophie, a grand ol' conversation :). I can't wait for a couple of weeks, when we'll be in Florida and all get to visit!

On the packing front, I've gotten quite a bit done, we have around 20 boxes in the garage, and I'm getting some more ready to go. And you can't even tell :(. I think, even though I'm constantly weeding through, that we have too much stuff.

Leilani's been on an oat kick, she's been having oats twice a day. For breakfast and then for her bedtime snack :).


No comments:

Post a Comment