Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thankful Thursday




There are so many things to be thankful for, I could never list them all, but here are a few:

- that my daughters love each other, Leilani loves to hold Natalia and cuddle with her, sing to her, talk to her and explain things to her - and Natalia looks so adoringly at her big sister :)

- that there are so many awesome vegetarian/vegan food choices that are so incredibly healthy!

- for the adorable sound Natalia makes after a sneeze, half sigh half song, it makes me so happy :)

- the way Natalia loves to just stare into my eyes

- Leilani's incredible love for books and learning

- that Leilani LOVES her veggies, fruits and legumes - makes it a bit easier being vegetarian *grin*

- for my hubby, who's amazingly helpful. Obviously, he can't feed the baby since I'm breastfeeding, but he helps keep the kitchen and living room clean, helps put Leilani to bed and is truly amazing!

- for my daughters' adorable-ness :)

- for my Moby, it's a life-saver!!! - I couldn't have walked all over downtown without it!!! (or get any housework done, for that matter!)

4 comments:

  1. I love the post-sneeze baby sigh also..
    Here is what I am thankful for.
    http://methodmom.blogspot.com/2012/06/thankful-thursday_21.html

    ReplyDelete