Sunday, June 24, 2012

Anniversary

Seven years ago today, I walked down the aisle and married my very own Prince Charming. And just to show how special he is, he bought me my Vitamix today! We both forgot it was our anniversary until we were chilling in the living room and my phone beeped a reminder - but he had already bought the vitamix for me just because he loves me - see what I mean by special AND sweet? :)

Today I dressed the girls in their matching Sunday dresses from my wonderful in-laws! The dresses, I think, are incredibly beautiful and are wonderful quality, too!


Natalia spent the whole service in the Moby, asleep. I think she loves feeling all cozy and cuddled up - makes her feel secure. After all, a baby's natural habitat is it's mother, so of course baby's want to stay as close as possible :)

After church we swung by the house and had some pasta, then went to Costco to get a few things - we actually went for a printer, but wound up getting the Vitamix instead. I can't wait to start using it! I can only imagine the fun I'm going to have with it!!! While we were in the car, apparently Leilani wanted to make sure her stuffed Baby Jaguar didn't get away:


Oh, one more thing....I LOVE YOU HONEY!!!

4 comments:

  1. I think those are 2 of the most beautiful little girls I have ever seen!!!
    Oh and happy anniversary..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad we agree lol. And thanks for the anniversary wishes, too

      Delete