Sunday, June 10, 2012

PawPaw's Last Day Here and Going Downtown

Todays post is going to be rather short, and hopefully the photo uploader will start working afor me again soon!

My dad left this morning, but yesterday, I took advantage of PawPaw being home in the morning (he's usually not since he's been working) and slept in. Natalia was very accomdating-she stayed asleep until 9:30! We actually had a fantastic night, Natalia slept from midnight to 6! Then she ate every hour on the hour from 6-9, and woke for good at 9:30, but let me tell ya, those six hours were heavenly :). My dad has a 10 hour drive today and needs prayer for finding a place to live.

We (my two girlies and I) are going to go hang out with daddy downtown today. He's going to be down there for Marine Week for over a week *sad face*. We're going to go stay down there, too, later this week :). Today some of the aircraft are landing, Leilani is super excited to get to see them, she told PawPaw she wants us to buy one of the planes *grins*. At least she'll get to see them :).

No comments:

Post a Comment