Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Downtown

Leilani woke up super excited (Natalia just woke up early *smiles*)...today was the day to go stay downtown!!! I finished packing the car - you wouldn't believe how much stuff is necessary for even a tiny jaunt like this with two little kids. Natalia did great in the car until we got downtown...she hates stop and go traffic almost as much as I do :). Thank goodness for valet parking and bell boys to help get everything to the room. I may've over-tipped, but my keycard was demagnetized, so we had to go to the lobby - which meant getting off the elevator again, and then we had so much stuff it kept causing problems, so I thought he deserved a little extra for all the trouble we were *grin*. Natalia was extra fussy, too, nothing was making her happy. I did get a couple cute pictures of the girls:




kinda looks like she's using the computer, no?

In the afternoon, we went to go look at the display:










Then we hung out in the hotel room - Leilani played Reader Rabbit, I worked on Natalia's birth record, and Natalia slept :

)





We may be going to the flag lowering and taps later. If we do, I'll have pictures tomorrow :)



No comments:

Post a Comment