Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I Wanna Get Away....

I'm really wanting to go on vacation - somewhere Disney would be nice *smiles*. I've been entering the HGTV Summer Memories sweepstakes. *fingers crossed*. But since I never win sweepstakes, we'll probably NOT be going to Disneyworld anytime soon. Hopefully we'll be able to do some fun vacation-y stuff soon - my dh is going to be taking the paternity leave he couldn't take before, so we'll have 10 days to pack in the fun. Of course, we still have to figure out what that fun will be (and where), but whatever it is, it's guaranteed to be fun!



2 comments:

  1. I happen to know some people who live 45 from Orlando who you could visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *grin* I happend to, also....I'm hoping we'll be able to come visit before we move again!

      Delete