Friday, October 12, 2012

Good News!

We have a move-in date on Monday! We went with the big five bedroom with the gourmet kitchen and backyard. Another piece of good news, as we went through our vehicles, we found the thieves hadn't taken our most important papers, like socials and birth certs....thank goodness!

But back to the house...I've been going through my boards on Pinterest to find idea for our house....I have all kinds of beautiful and fun ideas that I just can't wait to do.

We've been in TLF for the past few days, a two bedroom with a kitchenette, so we've saved some money on food, fortunately, since the pay issue hasn't been resolved yet. Hopefully by the middle of next week.

Leilani has loved having a bedroom again, especially one with a TV. Natalia has enjoyed having a pack 'n play, a nice safe place for her to hang out.

And me? I just can't wait to get into our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment