Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Addition

Today, we tackled addition. Yikes, I'm so not ready for this! Fortunately it was 0+0=0 and 1+0=1. But I'm still having a hard time believing my little girl is old enough for addition!

I got a few more boxes done this morning since Natalia slept in. They're broken down, put in the garage and everything! I'm to the point that I just can't stand the boxes anymore, but still can't get them put away since Natalia's always wanting me to hold her. Not moby her, that's not good enough apparently, but actually hold. And as I keep reminding myself "Babies don't keep". I made up for it by putting her down to nap (which means shorter naps) and getting stuff done. So really, I'm feeling pretty good about the amount I got done. We even walked down to the mailbox. Leilani complained that she was chilly, so I taught her a new word - "nippy". She then said "nippy" the rest of our walk.

I took the taco "meat" from the other day and the cheezee mac from yesterday and mixed them together to make a casserole. Threw it in the oven and topped it with some bread crumbs and tada! Less waste :).

Speaking of less waste/saving money, I finally found all the cloth diapers. While it was nice having the military move us, the packers put the cloth diapers and wipe in three - yes, three - different boxes. I was getting pretty frustrated, trying to find everything.

I found the Christmas stockings my sister-in-law crocheted for the girls, so yesterday I stitched their names on them and I'm planning on putting trees and other things on them. I think it's so awesome my girls will have hand made stockings from their aunt. And yes, before you ask, I'm so ready for Christmas! Now that we have room, I can't wait to put up the tree, decorations and everything. Do you think the day after Hallowe'en is too soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment