Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Getting All Moved In

Tomorrow, all our stuff will be delivered! I cannot wait until we get all our stuff and get completely settled in!

Today, we had to get a washer and dryer because the house didn't have one, and we desperately need one. No way can I go to a landromat with dirty diapers every two days. We got one that sanitizes, so Natalia's diapers can be super duper clean.

I've figured out what each room is going to be...there's a room on the main floor that counts as the fifth bedroom, but really seems more like an office, and I'm going to use it as our library/school room. There are four bedrooms upstairs, obviously, one is the Master suite. The 5-piece master bathroom has an absolutely amazing soaking tub. I've already tried it out, naturally. The walk-in closet is nearly as big as Leilani's tiny bedroom at our old apartment. There are three other bedrooms upstairs, one has it's own bathroom, and that one will be our guest room (and I'll also use it for yoga and pilates and stuff, after all, I don't think I'll be having stay-over guests every day). The other two bedrooms will be the playroom and girls' room. The bathroom between them already has a border with safari animals, the matching shower curtain, and trash can.

Downstairs there is also the great room, a decent sized living/family room, gourmet-type kitchen, with all black appliances (a side-by-side fridge/freezer, electric stove, microwave, and very new and very awesome dishwasher), a dining area, laundry room/pantry and garage. I love this house. It even has a medium sized back yard! And, the price is really fantastic, cheaper than some of the smaller houses we were looking at. Granted, it's a bit farther away from work, but I think that's a fair price to pay (especially since I'm not the one driving it *cheeky grin*)

No comments:

Post a Comment