Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Monthly Check-In: February

My February check-in of my new years resolutions - I barely got any writing done, everytime I picked up something to write, Natalia interfered - she'd grab my pen or delete everything off the computer. And when she napped, I did too. She's been nursing all night and I've been exhausted. Writing has NOT been on the top of my list, consequently. Everything else I've been doing A-OK on! So, on to how I did:

Workouts:20

Writing: 10

Color in food:28

Raw foods: 28

So, overall, not terrible, just not great on the writing. I'm slowly - ever so slowly - getting bits and pieces done here and there. The working out has been going pretty well, but I just haven't lost any weight,I've been doing lots of smoothies, which is getting me my raw foods, and making sure we have color in our food so we're getting lots of nutrients. Hopfully Natalia will start sleeping better so I can focus on writing. I've literally been so tired I can't focus, not even to read, and if you know me, you know that's saying something! I'm the one who can read, and read, and read, and that I'm not, that's just crazy!

My one-month no-yell challange went pretty well. I only yelled maybe 10 times the whole month. When I did, I caught myself, apologized, and figured out what my trigger was so I could work on eliminating it to (hopefully) prevent it in the future. One of my biggest triggers is bedtime. Leilani fights bedtime every. single. night. So, we've been working on a smoother bedtime routine, calm voices, staying in bed, and getting good sleep. I know that when I'm tired, I have more of a tendency to yell. So, it's been a good month on that front.

Now, on to March and keeping going!

No comments:

Post a Comment